Health & Safety
Lingwood Security Management
We recognise that activities carried out whilst providing our services have the potential to affect the health and safety of employees, contractors, customers, suppliers and the public.
The company will, so far as is reasonably practical, make all necessary arrangements to provide:
- Safe plant and safe systems of work
- Arrangements for the safe use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances
- Information, training, instruction and supervision
- A safe place to work with safe access and egress
- A healthy working environment
- Adequate welfare arrangements
Lingwood Security Management will also ensure that the policy is understood, implemented and maintained by all employees of Lingwood Security Management. We also inform all employees and contractors of the potential effects of their activities, the control measures implemented and the employee's obligation to prevent or reduce these effects.
- To provide appropriate training and development for all employees to ensure they are competent to carry out their present and future functions.
- Continual improvement in all areas of health and safety to prevent injury and loss in both material and financial terms.
- Comply with all relevant legislation, codes and standards issued, and adopt a pro-active approach to anticipate future regulatory requirements.
- Conduct all activities in such a way as to prevent injuries and ill health to employees, customers, and members of the public and minimise risk of incidents including property damage, fire, pollution and security.
- Fully trained and licensed response team
- A key-holding service that is approved by the SIA & The National Key-Holding Association