Diversity Champion Award and International Award 2023
Lingwood Security are pleased to announce they have won the Diversity Champion Award and International Award 2023 from Diversiton. It has been a team effort and we are pleased to have received comments per below on what we have worked so hard on the past year:
- Our continuous growth to support diversity.
- Maintaining a gold level badge on Supply Chain Sustainability School.
- Impressive scores on employment, environmental management and Fairness, Inclusion and Respect.
- The total number of hours our staff accessed resources from the Supply Chain Sustainability School and unique resources were accessed.
- Use of the HR Services provided by Peninsula to access the 3-part Equality at Work, Mental Health, Health, and Safety Leadership and Managing staff e-learning.
- We have trained 40 rail worker staff on their Samaritan’s training by end of January 2023.
- Providing our staff with appropriate training for sites such as Dementia and Mental Health Training.
- Diversiton 5-minute religion guides are offered to our staff.
- After review of our website, Diversiton were pleased to see we had provided security services to the Diwali and Bandi Chor lighting of the Galton Bridge.
- We have also participated in the Samaritan’s campaign and the Railway Guardian App and take recognition of World Suicide Prevention Day.
Lingwood Security is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforces. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give their best.